Full Circle Builders - Design/Build
At Full Circle Builders we are designers as well as builders. The Design/Build approach to your business brings many advantages to our customers.
- Single source of contact throughout your project.
- Budget management from design to construction
- Greater communication with our customers between design and construction entities
- Faster project completion, scheduling and material accounting can begin during the design
- Enhanced quality control
By combining the design and construction experience into one team our customers realize the benefits of one stop shopping at its best. Our process has given us the tools to exceed our customers expectations and helped us maintain a strongly referral based business model.
View Our Services
Our team at Full Circle Builders uses the BuildClean dust control system, along with other best dust management practices, on every job to make every project “livable” and to ensure that our clients highly satisfied.
Alleviating dust during a remodel has always been a problem– until recently, when a new market solution that “scrubs” the air was introduced. By incorporating this new system our crews can dramatically reduce job site dust and capture 90% of the dirty airborne work area dust.
With this practice dust is actually trapped and contained within the job work area – and then eliminated. This keeps the areas outside of the construction site cleaner. And keeps construction dust from lingering in your home months after the work is done. Our system – which is sometimes referred to as “livable remodeling” - is a quiet and effective method of dust control that provides continuous and highly efficient air filtration during construction.
Some benefits for this construction process are :
- Provides a more livable environment during remodeling
- Offers healthier conditions for you, your family and pets
- Protects sensitive electronics like computers and TVs
- Virtually eliminates lingering dust issues
Managing dust and maintaining good indoor air quality during and after remodeling is becoming the industry standard.
View Brochure Here